This is a basic list of resources in our community. If you are looking for more details on specific resources you can call New Beginnings and an advocate will be happy to assist you or you can call 211 and they can further direct you to specific resources.
New Hampshire Crisis Centers
- 54 Willow Street Berlin, NH
- Crisis Line: 1.866.662.4220
- Office: (603) 752.5679
- P.O. Box 965 Littleton, NH
- Crisis Line: 1.800.774.0544
- Office: (603) 444.0624
- P.O. Box 1344 Concord, NH
- Crisis Line: 1.866.841.6229
- Office: (603) 225.7376
- 8 Ballard Street Wolff House Durham, NH
- Crisis Line: 1.888.271.SAFE (7233)
- Office: (603) 862.3494
- P.O. Box 217 Nashua, NH
- Crisis Line: (603) 883.3044
- Milford Office: (603) 672.9833
- Nashua Office: (603) 889.0858
National Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Resources
New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
National Crisis Centers
Teen Dating violence
Shelter and Housing
Salvation army Carey house
- 6 Spring St. Laconia, NH
- Phone: (603) 528.8086
- "The Carey House is a 100% sober living house that serves 6 women, 14 men and 3 families who are experiencing homeless."
658 Union Ave. Laconia, NH
Phone: (603) 524.0747
- "Our mission is to assist low and moderate income families achieve economic self-sufficiency through the development of permanently affordable housing opportunities and associated support programs."
- 200 Court St. Laconia, NH
- Phone: (603) 527.8097
- Cold weather emergency shelter, open from the months of October-May, for families with children who reside in Belknap County
- Referrals through local city/town welfare offices
- 65 Beacon Street West Laconia, NH
- Phone: (603) 524.4485
- Provides eligible individuals and households with benefits to buy food items at grocery stores and other participating food retailers.
Salvation Army Food Pantry
- 117 Union Ave. Laconia, NH
- Phone: (603) 524.1834
- The Salvation Army opens a food pantry on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 AM-12 PM.
Laconia Food Pantry Schedule
New Hampshire Food Pantry Directory
- Two Locations: Franklin and Laconia
- Franklin Phone: (603) 934.1464
- Laconia Phone: (603) 366.1070
If you are in an emergency call 911!
- Scope is held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from 1 PM-4 PM
- Located at Belknap County Superior Court, arrive at 12:30 PM at the earliest to sign in, people are served on a first come, first serve basis