- Staff the 24-hour support line a few nights a month
- Respond to the hospital to support victims of sexual assault and domestic violence
- Accompany victims to the police station
- Co-facilitate a support group
- Advocate for victims seeking protective orders at court
- Answer phones in the office
Educate Your Community
- Help implement educational programming at schools/in the community
- Operate outreach tables at local events such as health/safety fairs, school events, etc.
- Become involved in our social media campaigns/dialogue. Like us on Facebook!
- Speak out! Share what you know with your family, friends, and state government!
Host or Help Plan an Event Benefitting New Beginnings
- Helping to plan/execute a New Beginnings’ event could include: assisting in the office, securing sponsors, spreading the word, decorating venues, organizing materials for transport, etc.
Watch Important Domestic, Sexual, & Stalking Violence Legislation
- Become informed about the legislative process, and which current session bills are relevant to victims/survivors. Find the New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence’s (NHCADSV) policy page here
- Attend key senate hearings on bills the NHCADSV is watching