Ways to Give
- Share your time… consider becoming a New Beginnings volunteer, providing advocacy and support to survivors of domestic, sexual, and stalking violence.
- Shop with Amazon Smile… .5% of your purchase total will be donated to New Beginnings when you shop with Amazon as designate New Beginnings as your charity. Start Here
- Donate Material Needs… our shelter guests and clients depend on us to provide basic material needs in times of crisis. View our Current Wishlist
- Take part in Events/Campaigns… become involved in annual New Beginnings events and fundraisers such as our Mother’s Day Carnation sale, and contribute through targeted giving campaigns, such as Giving Tuesday.
- Pledge Support Through Paypal…
$35 will… Provide court advocacy to a survivor in need of an emergency restraining order.
$70 will… Provide 1 night emergency shelter stay and needed crisis intervention/emergency assistance.
$125 will… Run a support group for 5 victims/survivors.
$200 will… Provide 1 day of dating violence prevention education programming to grades 7-12, which helps prevent violence and abuse, and promotes healthy, respectful relationships.
$375 will… Operate our 24/hr crisis hotline for one month.
$1,000 will… Provide a 40-hour training for volunteers who staff the crisis and support line evenings, weekends, and holidays.
It is always busy here at the crisis center, with an increase in shelter residents, court visits, and educational programs. It is a challenging environment for nonprofits right now; during these tough times, our communities strengthen us and we could not function without our dedicated group of volunteers and sponsors. Our goal is to increase donations so that we can continue to provide: education to prevent abuse, shelter to keep families safe, and trained staff to provide crisis counseling and court support.
Call us at (603)528-6511 to find out how your organization/business can become a main contributor, or to find a list of emergency products we are currently seeking as donations. Thank you so much for your contribution to help end violence and abuse! Click below to donate securely through PayPal.
Keep an eye on our blog to learn about current community events supporting New Beginnings.